Menu Close


Trust Egg - FAQs

Do you have any questions? Trust Egg understands that financial planning can be an intimidating process. We are here to help you, give an answer to any questions you may have and give you peace of mind. We’ve compiled a few of the many questions we have received from our files. Please read the questions below for answers you might need. Most importantly, don’t hesitate to ask us if there are any additional questions that you have or if you don’t see the answers here. You can reach us via email.

Q: What services do you provide?
A: We provide wealth management comprising both financial planning and investment management.

Q: Who is eligible to invest in Trust Egg?
A: Any individual, 18 years of age or over, may invest with us. Said individual must be a legal U.S. resident or an American citizen with a permanent US address.

Q: What is the minimum amount required to invest in you?
A: We require a minimum account of $1000 and $50,000 to invest in the stock market.

Q: I live outside of the United States? Can I open an account?
A: Unfortunately, we are currently servicing American citizens only as we required all our clients to have a U.S. social security number or tax ID number and a permanent US mailing address due to financial regulations.

Q: Where is Trust Egg located?
A: Our company’s headquarters is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have meeting locations throughout Wisconsin. However, we are serving clients from all over the United States.

Q: What financial planning services do you provide?
A: Financial planning is an important part of developing a long-term investment strategy. Here is the financial planning we provide that best fits your personal situation: